WFilter - email monitoring and filtering software for network
Using e-mail and the Internet obviously saves your company a great deal of time. But there are also potential costs. Some employees squander a tremendous amount of time viewing non-business Web pages and sending personal e-mails. Even worse, staff members could be conducting sideline ventures from your office computer or circulating company trade secrets via e-mail. Multi-million-dollar lawsuits have been filed against companies after their employees threatened other people online.
WFilter enables administrators to set rules for acceptable internet and e-mail usage.
WFilter's email filtering feature enables you to monitor and filter employees email activities.
Key Features and Advantages:
- Monitor and archive incoming and outgoing email contents and attachments.
- Support monitoring of POP3/SMTP/Lotus/IMAP email clients and web-based emails.
- Implement policies to block email usage.
- Implement policies to block email attachments.
- Filter emails by email addresses.
- Set keywords alert on emails content.
- Please notice WFilter can not record ssl emails, for ssl email monitoring, please check WFilter NG Firewall.
- You only need to install WFilter in ONE computer to monitor your whole network.
- Learn more about WFilter.