WFilter - business web filter for network
WFilter enables administrators to enforce internet usage policies and monitor employees internet activities from a mirroring port of your switch.
Zero client installation and category block lists make it easier for administrators to:
- Protect you network from malware on the web.
- Block time-wasting sites and save productivity.
- Save bandwidth by blocking unwanted downloads and p2p traffic.
WFilter's web filtering feature enables you to monitor and filter employees web activities.
Key Features and Advantages:
- Monitor and archive web activities of network computers.
- Reports of web activities and web surfing time.
- Websites black and white list.
- Implement policies to filter websites by 60+ categories.
- Implement policies to restrict file downloading on file type and content type.
- Implement policies to block file uploading and web posting.
- Set keywords alert on visited webpages title.
- Please notice WFilter can not record contents of https webpages, for https interception, please check WFilter NG Firewall
- You only need to install WFilter in ONE computer to monitor your whole network.
- Learn more about WFilter.
Images of web filter:
Related topics of web filter:
- How to block video streaming on company network?
- How to block websites at work during working hours?
- How to restrict employees internet access on your network?
- How to track and restrict internet usage in your network?
- Block online streaming using WFilter
- How to block facebook at work of network computers?